Redefining The Warrior© Workshop
Royal Canadian Logistics Officer Lieutenant Commander Deanna Wilson and Spiritual Healer / Mindfulness coach Beth Sturdevant lead participants through discussions and exercises that examine perspectives and beliefs of what a traditional warrior is in today’s world, and how that impacts us both personally and professionally.
This workshop is offered to; leaders and active members in the Canadian Armed Forces, Veterans, Survivors, RCMP, Police Forces, Firefighters, Paramedics, and any organization looking to explore what it means to be a warrior in today’s society.
What you’ll gain:
- A better understanding of what aspects encompass a warrior spirit and how it relates to you and your life—personally and professionally
- The ability to identity thoughts and emotions and the importance of observation
- The ability to resolve adverse emotions
- The tools to practice meditation and mindfulness
- The understanding of energies and how it balances the warrior spirit
- The understanding of compassion and self-compassion as a warrior
- Knowing how beliefs are formed and how they impact us as a warrior
- And more
- 1-day, 2-day workshops, or 8-part extended series