Warrior Spirit Healer Beth Sturdevant has extensive experience helping countless people achieve lasting positive results of healing from the effects of stress, trauma, anxieties and fears; either past, present or future.
Beth's compassionate approach to helping her clients feel safe and understood, along with her many gifts as a coach and a healer, allows her to get to the root of most major issues, often creating changes that can have a lasting positive impact on people not only mentally, but physically, emotionally and spiritually as well.
Beth uses a variety of methods's to help access the non-conscious mind, as well as working with different forms of energy, elementals, sigils, guided imagery, frequencies and vibrational therapy, to help her clients safely access and heal the parts of their minds, bodies and spirits that may be causing them pain and suffering.
Sessions with Beth are 60 minutes long, and can be done in person or over the phone.
Please note: 48 hours notice is needing when booking an appointment.
Beth Sturdevant has been a facilitator in the health & wellness industry for many years both as a Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist, and as a Shamanic Spiritual Healer, Reiki and AngelFire practitioner - receiving her training and Medicine Rites from Algonquin Shaman, Pete Bernard of Pikwakanagan First Nation (Golden Lake) and the 8th Fire School of Shamanism. Beth has witnessed the power and long-term effects of what she does in her own life and the lives of countless others she's helped overcome stress, anxieties, addictions, trauma, mental, emotional and physical pain, limiting beliefs, and much more.
Beth's practical and professional approach to balanced health and healing, allows her to help her clients connect with the root of who they are, eliminating different aspects that may be keeping them stuck or causing them pain.
* "The Way of the Medicine Keeper" Professional 2-year Shamanism Training Program, Intermediate Level, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2019-2021)
* Private Healing Arts Practitioner, 2013-Present
* Teaching Assistant, AngelFire Training Program, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2018-2019)
* "Earning the Light" Professional 2-year Shamanism Training Program, Level 1, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2017-2019)
* AngelFire Practitioner, Professional 2-year Angelfire Healing Training Program, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2015-2017)
* Reiki Practitioner Levels 1, 2, 3 and Master Certifications (2013-2019)
* Integrative Energy Therapist, Level 1