Beth Sturdevant has extensive experience as a Shaman and Energy Healer, helping countless people achieve lasting positive results of healing from stress, trauma, anxieties and fears; either past, present or future.
Beth's compassionate approach to helping her clients feel safe, seen, and understood, along with her many gifts as a coach, Shaman, and a healer, allows her to get to the root of major issues, often creating changes that can have a lasting positive impact on people not only mentally, but physically, emotionally and spiritually as well.
Beth uses a variety of healing method's to access the energetic, cellular, and non-conscious aspects of her clients, helping them safely and effectively heal the parts of their minds, bodies and spirits that may be causing them pain and suffering or holding them back in life.
As a full-time single mother and self-employed business owner, Beth knows first hand the struggles (and importance) of affording proper health & wellness care.
As such, Beth is happy to offer pay-what-you can options for those in need of assistance, no questions asked.
Please note: 48 hours notice is needing when booking an appointment.
Beth Sturdevant has been a facilitator in the health & wellness industry for many years both as a Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist, and as a Shamanic Energy Healer, Master Reiki Practitioner and AngelFire Healing Facilitator - receiving her training and Healing Rites from an Algonquin Shaman, Pete Bernard of Pikwakanagan First Nation (Golden Lake) and the 8th Fire School of Shamanism. Beth has witnessed the power and long-term effects of what she does in her own life and the lives of countless others she's helped overcome stress, anxieties, addictions, trauma, mental, emotional and physical pain, limiting beliefs, and much more. She sees past the wounded or seemingly "broken" aspects within a person, and into the heart of who they truly are.
Beth's practical and professional approach to balancing health and healing, allows her to help her clients let go of the things that may be keeping them stuck or causing them pain in life. She helps them return back to who they truly are, healthier versions of themselves and who they were always born to be.
* "The Way of the Medicine Keeper" Professional 2-year Shamanism Training Program, Intermediate Level, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2019-2021)
* Private Healing Arts Practitioner, 2013-Present
* Teaching Assistant, AngelFire Training Program, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2018-2019)
* "Earning the Light" Professional 2-year Shamanism Training Program, Level 1, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2017-2019)
* AngelFire Practitioner, Professional 2-year Angelfire Healing Training Program, The 8th Fire School of Shamanism (2015-2017)
* Reiki Practitioner Levels 1, 2, 3 and Master Certifications (2013-2019)
* Integrative Energy Therapist, Level 1